Wisconsin Bartender License Online
Have you wanted to get your Wisconsin bartending license, dive in to a new career, and make great cash tips in a great working environment?
Now you can – the Professional Bartending Schools of America offers an Internet course – fully approved by the Wisconsin Department of Revenue – that will take you just a few hours to complete so that you can work legally and responsibly in alcohol-serving establishments throughout Wisconsin. No longer do you have to deal with taking ridiculously expensive courses in a classroom environment. Here, everything is done online in one comprehensive course, backed by the most trusted name in bartending schools!
Our online alcohol server certification course has been approved in Wisconsin by the Wisconsin Department of Revenue and fully complies with statutes 125.04 and 125.17.
Our course is 100% online, fast, secure and 24 hour telephone support is available if needed.
Enroll Now in our Wisconsin Bartender License Course
Follow these easy steps below to take your training and receive your certification
- Enroll in our Wisconsin Bartending License - Beverage Server class by clicking on the "Bartender License Class" button above.
- To purchase the Wisconsin Responsible Beverage Server Training for $14.95, click "Checkout and Proceed"
- Complete the Wisconsin alcohol course online.
- Print your permanent certification immediately. This certificate will act as proof of course completion and should be retained in your records.
Who Should Be Certified?
Anyone who serves alcohol in the State of Wisconsin is required to take this training and receive their certification (license).
- Bar Backs
- Liquor Store Clerks
The Scoop on Our Online Wisconsin Bartending License Class
If you're interested in working in the service industry in Wisconsin either as a bartender, bar backs, server, manager, in establishments such as bars, restaurants, and hotels – you'll need to take a state-approved course and pass an exam. By taking our online course, you'll save a great deal of money, and can complete the whole course in roughly 3 hours and 20 minutes – you'll save a lot of time and a lot of money.
Here's a few of the important topics you'll learn to help you serve drinks legally and responsibly:
- How alcohol can have harmful effects on your customers and how to notice the first signs of intoxication
- Keeping your customers safe, knowing when they've had one drink too many, how to prevent them from drunk driving and how to prevent underage drinking
- Practical methods in confronting intoxicated customers who demand more drinks
Managers greatly appreciate our courses not only for teaching bartenders, bar backs, and other alcohol servers how to follow the law, but also how to avoid expensive fines and lawsuits. So, if you're looking at entering this type of career, then you should take our Internet Wisconsin bartender's license course.
Steps on How to Become a Licensed Bartender in Wisconsin
Earning your certification is incredibly easy. Just follow these easy steps:
- Click on the red button above so you can register for the online Wisconsin bartending class.
- Work at your own pace and schedule to complete the Internet lessons (it usually takes about 3 hours and 20 minutes, yet, you can take the lessons all at once, individually, or however it suits your schedule
- Take the Internet Exam and see if you pass.
- You can print out your completion certificate to show to prospective employers; an official certificate will be mailed to you within 10 business days.
If serving drinks, earning cash tips and working in a fun atmosphere on a nightly basis appeals to you, then sign up for our online Wisconsin bartending license course right now!
Our online Wisconsin Bartending License - Alcohol Server course is approximately 3 hours and 20 minutes long. The course may be taken in one sitting or you may log out and resume the course at a later time.
Upon completion of the entire alcohol server course and passing the final quiz, your completion certificate can be printed immediately.
Your Wisconsin Certification is valid for two years from the date of issue.