Arizona Title 4 On Premise Course
This course is for anyone working in an establishment where alcohol is served by the glass or opened can or bottle, to be consumed on the premise of sale.
This would include:
- Sports and Entertainment Venues
- Outdoor Festivals
Enroll Now in our Arizona Title 4 Employee Online Course
For Bars, Restaurants, Nightclubs, and Hotels!
Follow These Simple Steps to Earn your Certification
Click the red "On-Premise Employee" button above to sign up for the class
- To purchase the Arizona Title 4 Employee On Premise Course for $35.00, click "Checkout and Proceed"
- Complete the guided study program at your convenience
- Print your permanent certification immediately
- No need to to wait for a certificate through the mail
- We report completions to the Department of Liquor License and Control on a weekly basis
- The Arizona DLLC then enters your information into their system
The purpose of this course is to understand the importance of being a responsible server of alcohol. By the end of the course, you will have learned:
- How alcohol affects customers and recognize the effects
- How to intervene when you need to refuse service
- How to prevent and deal with disturbances
- How to properly check IDs
- How to protect yourself and your establishment from liability
The Arizona Department of Liquor License and Control does not require that all employees have a Title 4 Certification. However, many establishments require them to have it because it can greatly reduce their liquor-liability insurance.
Also being certified can help you to become more hirable, as you will already be knowledgeable in the safe-service of alcohol. Our course is approximately 4 hours in length. Upon successful completion of the course, you can print your certificate immediately. It is valid for 3 years.
We know you have a tough schedule and that's why we're the only provider offering live 24-hour help to make sure you don't waste time if you’re in need of technical assistance. Our Arizona Title 4 liquor training course is provided by Learn2Serve - 360training, the nation's largest online alcohol certification company.